We know you have many schools to choose from, which is why we work hard to make sure your Judson experience makes you better in many ways.
Surround yourself with support
Classes at our Rockford campus are small on purpose, giving you more access to helpful people and resources.
- Enrollment and Success Coaches. Get one-on-one guidance through each part of the college process, from application to registration to graduation.
- 24/7 tech support. Our helpdesk team can take the trouble out of accessing online tools and assignments.
- Academic help. Whether it’s finding the perfect article in our library, assignment-specific writing help, or long-term tutoring, there are many ways Judson can help keep your grades up.
Where classmates become community
Every Judson Rockford student is an adult who wants to do more for their career and loved ones—just like you.
- Learn with other adults. Benefit from your classmates’ relatable experiences—and share your own perspective to benefit them.
- Personal attention from instructors. Need one-on-one time outside of (or even during) class? Your instructors are easier to reach than you might think.
- Get fast answers to your questions. No need to hide what’s on your mind. Judson’s a great place to confidently ask questions and receive impactful answers.
- Keep life balanced. Taking one class at a time just one night a week means “college life” doesn’t have to take over the rest of your life.
Classes that improve careers
At Judson, we believe strongly that your degree’s primary purpose is to help you advance your career.
- Experienced instructors. Our professors aren’t just good teachers—they’re active professionals who bring the latest and greatest industry info to every lesson.
- Degrees for today’s economy. Our degree programs prepare you for some of the fastest-growing jobs in Rockford and throughout Illinois.
- Get skills employers want. We work with local businesses and stay on top of the latest trends to make sure you learn the skills you need to succeed in the job you want.