You have more education choices than ever before. That’s why we’re constantly improving to ensure that Judson is the best choice to improve your career.
Support from the start
Our Elgin campus adult classes are intentionally small, meaning you can more easily get help from a variety of people and resources.
- Enrollment and Success Coaches. Receive step-by-step support during each phase of your college journey: application, registration, graduation, and everything in-between.
- 24/7 tech support. Stay productive as you handle online tools and assignments by getting help from this team, anytime.
- Academic help. Every student faces a tougher-than-expected assignment or class at some point. Get personal tutoring, assignment-specific writing or math help, and library assistance whenever you need it.
Classmates who care about each other
Looking for classmates who share your values and priorities, like improving the quality of life for you and your loved ones? You’ll find them here in Elgin.
- Learn alongside other adults. Feel free to share your questions, perspective, and experiences—and be ready to benefit as your classmates do the same.
- One-on-one attention from instructors. Fewer students means more opportunities for personalized teaching from our experienced, compassionate faculty.
- Maintain balance in your life. We know there’s more to your life than just coming to campus, which is why you only have to take one class at a time, one night a week.
Courses that push your career forward
Coming back to college as an adult is almost always motivated by one thing: bettering your career. At Judson, we understand that completely.
- Industry-expert instructors. Each of your Judson teachers stays active in their chosen field, making sure you learn the most current information in every lesson.
- Prep for today’s (and tomorrow’s) jobs. Whichever degree you choose, you’ll gain essential skills and explore future trends to stand out in the Elgin job market.
- Built with employer input. Local businesses help shape our curriculum by sharing the knowledge and skills they look for when hiring and promoting.